Full condition report prior to tenants entry including copy of the report and front page of lease for landlord.
- Photographs of Properties kept on file
- 3 Monthly Inspections
- Strict Arrears Control
- Electronic Funds Transfer at the end of the month
Fees & charges
- We offer competitive rates!
What we do for you
Property Management is no longer just a rental collection service.
- Complete reference checking;
- Drafting and signing tenancy agreements;
- Collecting rents and issuing receipts for rents received;
- Exercising and enforcing rights of lessors;
- Issuing and serving all legal documents on tenants;
- Attending any hearings and acting in accordance with any orders;
- Conducting periodic inspections of your property;
- Re-letting the property at the end of each tenancy in the event of a vacancy;
- Promoting your property so as to attract the best possible tenants;
- Arranging and supervising maintenance and repairs
With court rulings and revision of landlord and tenancy laws making the task of property management is more and more onerous, it is imperative to have your investment property managed by trained and experienced staff.
You may find that an agency where the director has an active involvement of the property management department will take the business of property management more seriously as Hastings Valley Property Management does.
We do not sell real estate. We exclusively lease and manage residential and commercial properties throughout the Hastings Valley and concentrate all our resources on ensuring that your specific management needs are fulfilled.
This means we will look after your property using our professional skills and the latest technology to find quality tenants, minimise vacancies and handle marketing, repairs, maintenance, accounting and legal compliance efficiently and cost-effectively.
Whether you are a beginning investor or an experienced landlord, please contact us for further information about how we can add value to your investments.